One Financial Plaza, Ste. 2010
Hartford, CT 06103
Clients come to SKY for attractive investment returns and an understandable investment process. They stay with SKY because we are deeply committed to client service:
- Open phone policy - During office hours a member of our staff will personally answer your phone call.
- Quarterly account review - You receive a comprehensive quarterly review packet which includes performance reporting, security holdings by sector and our quarterly market review letter.
- Annual Review - We will want to meet with you at least annually to review your personal situation and the progress of your account.
- Client Education - We hold periodic education events featuring internal and outside experts to review timely topics which can help you manage your financial affairs.
- Annual tax package - We will mail, subject to your permission, an annual tax package to your CPA. This can cut the time and cost of tax preparation.
- Systematic account review process - Your accounts are reviewed weekly for performance, consistency with your special account instructions, and the adequacy of cash reserves.
- Daily review of unusual security price movements - Unusual security price changes are identified daily and reviewed to determine what course of action is appropriate. We’ve found the best way to prevent problems is to catch them early.
- Daily account reconciliation - We reconcile your SKY account with your custodian's records each day to determine if dividends are paid as expected and if any unexpected activity occurred.
- Daily review of account remittances and disbursements - We review your deposits and disbursements to see if they were booked correctly.
- Ad hoc discussions Some of the most important work we do for you is in response to your evolving priorities. Perhaps you have a child going to college or you are considering retirement - we can help you get organized around important goals.
SKY has the people and expertise to help you meet your investment management needs.